Simonne and Karen on why we’ve written this book...
- Because women can be just as good, if not better, with money than men
- Because women worry more about money and don’t always know where to go for help
- Because most finance books are dry and masculine and don’t deal with women’s emotional struggles with money
- Because women aren’t as financially well-prepared for the future as men
- And because, despite moves towards equality, women are still second-class citizens when it comes to money
Do you need to get back in control of your cash?
Do you want to understand your money emotions?
Are you happy to talk about sex, make-up and shoes, but shy about your financial feelings?
With more and more women stepping up to take charge of their financial destiny, Sheconomics will help you master your money and understand the complex feelings that can stand in your way.
Whether you want tips on taking emotional control of your finances, choosing monetary goals and planning how to achieve them, paying off loans, sorting out pensions, investing, spending or simply living within your means, this is the book for you.
Karen and Simonne have devised seven simple yet effective laws of 'sheconomics' to help you change your attitude to personal finance, get your money madness under control and secure a financial future that doesn’t depend on Prince Charming or a lottery ticket.